Thursday, June 3, 2010

SO BEHIND!

I'm way behind on my posts. The internet in my apartment is absolutely repulsive and I can get nothing done. Every time I try to upload a pictures it freezes which only results in me becoming extremely irritated and I just give up. HOWEVER, I am now at a coffee shop with great internet so i'm going break away from tradition and do several posts. ENJOY.


These pictures were taking on top of a medical complex. Britty was giving me a grad tour of Chicago last weekend, and this was easily one of my favorite stops. The sky line from here is incredible. Unfortunately, the city was super foggy that day (smog?), and the lighting was kind of bad so I don't know if I did it any justice. Regardless, I now know where to find an awesome skyline view. Thanks Britty!




No comments:

Post a Comment